LAW-RAHUL IAS Class Notes for IAS,PCS and Judicial Services downloaded version
For Any Query call us on +91-8448841677.
LAW-RAHUL IAS Class Notes for IAS,PCS and Judicial Services
Constitutional and Administrative Law
Fundamental rights – Public interest litigation; Legal Aid; Legal services authority.
Constitution and Constitutionalism
Center, States and local bodies:
(a) Distribution of legislative powers between the Union and the States.
(b) Local bodies. (c) Administrative relationship among Union, State and LocalBodies.
(d) Eminent domain – State property – common property – community property.Legislative powers, privileges and immunities.
Law of Crimes
- Offences against the State
Kinds of punishment and emerging trends as to abolition of capital punishment.
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988.
- Preparation and criminal attempt. General exceptions.
- Offences against women. Defamation.
- Offences against public tranquility.
- Joint and constructive liability. Abatement. Criminal conspiracy
Law of Torts
- Nature and definition.
- Absolute liability.
- Liability based upon fault and strict liability;
- Vicarious liability including State liability.
- Joint tort feasors. Remedies
- General defences..
Law of Contracts and Mercantile Law
- Nature and formation of contract/Econtract.
- Void, voidable, illegal and unenforceable agreements.
- Factors vitiating free consent.
- Performance and discharge of contracts.
- Consequences of breach of contract.
- Quasi- Contracts.
- Contract of indemnity, guarantee and insurance.
- Contract of agency. Sale of goods and hire purchase.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Formation and dissolution of partnership.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
Contemporary Legal Developments
- Public Interest Litigation.
- Intellectual property rights – Concept, types/prospects.
- Information Technology Law including Cyber Laws – Concept, purpose/prospects.
- Competition Law- Concept, purpose/ prospects. Alternate Dispute Resolution –
For more help …
1.For Any Query call us on +91-8448841677.